Driving Licence Checking Service
With the increasing emphasis on duty of care and corporate manslaughter legislation, businesses are required to ensure that individuals who drive as part of their job are eligible to do so and remain eligible during their employment.
At PHVC we are working in partnership with Licence Check to offer our customers a comprehensive Driver Licence checking service. Just one of the extra services we offer to ensure a holistic vehicle management service.
- Information is verified against DVLA data, ensuring reliability
- Each signed driver mandate lasts for 3 years. No need to get permission from the driver every time you want to complete a check
- No limits on the amount of checks you can request
- Reduces administration
- Only £5.50 (+Vat) per driver per check!
How it works
- We will send you a driver mandate form for the driver to complete. This gives their authorisation to check their data. (This will only be required if the driver hasn’t already signed a mandate or if their mandate has expired)
- We will send the request for checking
- PHVC will receive a report for your driver, which will be sent on to you
For further information, please contact Jo Maltby on 01489 580 333 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org