Our Vehicle Management Services
At PHVC we offer complete vehicle fleet management services for business, educational establishments and community organisations. We are dedicated to customer service and satisfaction and will look after you throughout the duration of our working relationship from the moment you choose your vehicle until the end of the contract. By making your experience as smooth as possible, we hope that you will continue to use our services time and time again.
Our dedicated Account Managers will discuss your requirements and advise you on all issues, including:
- Setting up a fleet policy
- Ensuring the vehicles are suitable for your requirements
- Choosing the most beneficial and cost effective method of funding your vehicles
As part of our service to you, we offer free delivery and collection anywhere on the UK mainland.
Throughout the term of the contract our Fleet Management Account Managers and Customer Services Team, are on hand to help you every step of the way. They will:
- Ensure that vehicles are handed over professionally so that your staff are fully aware of vehicle controls and documentation
- Provide a 24 hour ‘One Call’ helpline (on contracted products) and assist with all matters, such as service issues, maintenance problems, account queries and accident management
- Provide annual minibus MOT reminders for lease or outright purchase
- Provide minibus safety inspections for lease or outright purchase, where applicable
- Provide annual mileage health checks, to ensure the vehicles are within their contract terms
Book Online Service
If you need to book any services relating to your leased vehicle including, tyres, MOT, accident repairs, please choose from the following options:
Arval contracts – 0870 600 4499
Lex Autolease contracts – 0844 879 6000
We can help improve driving skills by arranging driving training courses, run by VOSA qualified professional drivers.
At PHVC we offer fleet fuel cards, which can be used at over 10,000 outlets in the UK. The cards can be tailored to suit your company’s requirements and may provide considerable savings.
PHVC act for a major UK insurance broker which enables us to offer complete one stop vehicle outsourcing. We specialise in Fleet Insurance, Gap Insurance and RTI Insurance. GAP Insurance covers the difference between the early settlement balance of your contract and the amount the motor insurer would pay in the event of the vehicle being considered a total loss because of accidental damage, fire or theft. RTI Insurance covers the difference between the insurance company payout and the original price you paid for the vehicle. Available on purchase arrangements.
Our pooled mileage service is available for all fleets of 10 or more vehicles, placed with the same funding company. A pooled mileage fleet allows you to adjust your fleet movements to avoid any excess mileage charges.
We have the facility through our Hertz agency to offer short term vehicles to our customers, if required. This could be for reasons such as new staff on probationary periods, staff incentives and seasonal peaks in business. All the benefits of contract hire are included.
We have a network of trade contacts, which allows us to assist with the disposal of your current vehicles.
For a small cost we can provide quarterly vehicle inspections of your vehicle fleet which will include the body panels, interior, oil levels and tyres. Regular vehicle inspections allow you to keep a close check on the condition of the vehicle, thus alleviating any staff misuse and management disagreements.